Quality Legal Services at Reasonable Fees.
Whether your legal needs are business related or personal, the attorneys of Kinsey Rowe Becker & Kistler, LLP are ready to assist you. It is our goal to provide quality legal services for a reasonable fee.
Our firm is composed of a legal team of highly experienced attorneys, as well as a loyal and efficient staff of legal assistants, secretaries, researchers, and other support personnel. Each attorney and staff member brings unique abilities and experiences to the firm and the clients we serve.
Contact our office, or one of our attorneys directly and schedule an appointment today. We look forward to assisting you with all your legal needs.
News & Announcements
- Posted by Seth J. Felton on 11/21/2014
On November 20, 2014, President Obama announced a new program called the Deferred Action for Parental Accountability Program (DAPA). While many of the details of this new program have not yet been developed, there are a few key things you should know:
1. If you are the parent of a U.S. citizen child or a lawful permanent resident child (a child with a green card), AND you have been in the United States since January 1, 2010, you may be eligible to apply for deferred action and employment authorization for a three year period.
2. If you have been convicted of a felony, three or more misdemeanors (other than minor traffic offenses), or what the government determines to be a significant misdemeanor, you are not eligible for this program.
3. The government agency which will process such applications for deferred action and work permits, called U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), will begin taking applications in about 6 months. There is no application process for this program as of this date - anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to cheat you!
The lawyers at KRBK have many years of experience in immigration law. We will continue to monitor and update this page as more details on the DAPA program become available. More information can also be found at this website: http://www.uscis.gov/immigrationaction.
If you or your family are in need of immigration assistance, please call us at (402) 438-1313 to schedule an appointment with an immigration attorney. Our consultation fee is $100.00 for an hour of time with an attorney. All consultations are completely confidential.
- Audrey A, Johnson on 08/31/2014
Recently, legislation was passed that provides guidance and an opportunity to nominate an agent or agents to carry out your wishes regarding funeral arrangements and the disposition of your remains.
- Ryan P. Sullivan on 06/12/2014
Determining proper damages and fault in a personal injury case is an intricate process; in most case it is best to consult with an attorney who can evaluate your case.
- Seth J. Felton on 06/06/2014
It is important to plan and execute certain legal documents should it become necessary to assist a loved one with their financial affairs if they become incapacitated.